Thursday, March 31, 2005

Catching Up

I came to school today to study for my exam tomorrow, but as usual, no studying has been done.

I lent my laptop to my friend for 2 days, so I wasn't able to go online during that period and the first thing I did when I logged on, was to go around reading everybody's blogs. It's become a habit now. Everytime I go online, I feel the need to go and check out what's going on in the local blogosphere. If I don't, I'll feel like I'm missing something.

I guess that's what being a blogger does to you.

I'll update later. Right now, it's off to dinner and then a game of pool with Yifan. Looks like I'll have to burn the midnight oil tonight.

3 Comments:

Blogger Jayaxe said...

A game of pool before exam day? Sounds very much like me! Anyway, all the best for your exams.

8:41 PM  
Blogger Sheena said...

haha!

slacking away as usual before your papers!

so manage to study?

12:58 AM  
Blogger Zen|th said...

Jayaxe: Thanks. A game of pool is always important to de stress. Even if one hasn't done any work.

miryclay: Haven't start. Now going to. Haha.

1:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home