Saturday, April 09, 2005

On And Off

On the bus home last night, I was listening to Power 98 on my handphone radio when the conversation takes place.


DJ: Tonight, we're asking all you men out there, what is the best part of a woman or what about a woman attracts you the most. I've heard most men say that it's the way a woman carries herself that's the most attractive, but anyway let's hear what our caller has to say.

Hi there, who's on the line?

(I forgot his name so let's call him John)
John: Hi, it's John here.

DJ: So John, what is it about a woman that attracts you the most?

John: I don't know. Haha..

DJ: You don't know? (laughs, maybe in amazement) Come on John.. What kind of a man are you?

John: A Machiong man. Hahahaha..

DJ: Excuse me, did you just say gan cheong man?

John: No. Machiong man.

DJ: A machiong man? What's that?

John: A man who is very strong.

DJ: Oh... A MACHO man. I see, I see. Alright John. Thanks for calling.


Whenever Finicky Feline complains about the men she encounters, I'm thinking they must be from the same kind as this fellow. I mean, how stupid can you get? Firstly, he calls but doesn't answer the question. Secondly, he's trying to be funny when his sense of humour is as funny as the acting ability of Fiona Xie. Lastly, his england cannot make it. Perhaps he needs to take a few english lessons from Calm One.

But in relation to the question, for me what attracts me the most are beautiful eyes. I don't mean physically big, round, eyes, but like how after looking into someone's eyes, you just can't help but be mesmerized. They say the eyes are the windows to the soul, though I don't know how true that is.

Of course when there's an turn on there's definitely a turn off.

I remember back in primary 4, I had a teacher that used to like wearing sleeveless tops. The only thing was... she had armpit hair.



Do I make you HORNY, baby?


And whenever she would write on the chalkboard, I couldn't help but try to look away or else I would cringe in digust at what I saw. Even a few of my classmates felt the same. To my relief, she left the school after a few months and I was able to concentrate in class better.

Perhaps I should have bought her these for Teachers Day.


Please use me regulary

14 Comments:

Blogger stoned.nerd said...

this lady has longer armpit hairs than the few ones i saw...

anyway.

i'm an ass man.

3:42 AM  
Blogger Vera said...

hahaha that girl was from the movie talking cock right??

i also had a teacher who had very long armpit hair! it was disgusting!

i love to pluck my armpit hairs hahaha my armpits are clean! hahaha

OK.. TMI ..... :D :D :D

4:01 PM  
Blogger Sheena said...

yeeks reminds me of my boss Hairy Pits!!!

Her armpit hair is gross!!! My colleague and I tried thinking of ways to hint to her but she just doesn't get it!

ARGH!!!

8:25 PM  
Blogger Sheena said...

yeeks reminds me of my boss Hairy Pits!!!

Her armpit hair is gross!!! My colleague and I tried thinking of ways to hint to her but she just doesn't get it!

ARGH!!!

8:25 PM  
Blogger KwokSiong said...

hey, you didnt have to illustrate your point with that picture. do you?

11:47 PM  
Blogger Zen|th said...

stoned.nerd : Yeah. She has long armpit hair for some reason. I'm not too much of an ass man though. =P

Popcorn: On the contrary. I think most men find armpit hair on women super gross.

Fat Fingers: Nah, It's not too much information. Most women pluck their armpits anyway. Haha.

ningx: Why have you stopped blogging? It's sad to see another blogger gone. =( Anyway, you take care too. =)

soccersalvaged: Hmm.. Maybe it is the same teacher. If I'm not wrong, my teacher's name was Miss Tan.

miryclay: Maybe you should tell her direct la. It's just plain gross.

kwoksiong: Well, they say a picture paints a thousand words. Haha.

3:37 AM  
Blogger Jayaxe said...

I'm having a diet nowadays and thus constantly keeping your blog page on my computer screen!

11:55 AM  
Blogger None said...

it's in the eyes!! i agree with u hehehehe


as for the tweezer and hair...omg...it's so steven lim. WHAHAHAAA

1:44 PM  
Blogger Claris said...

*laughed out loud* WAHHAHA!

Gosh. Armpit hair is quite disgusting. Sweaty and sticky armpit hair is a complete agony!

But if i'm a man, i'll first look at her eyes, then her boobs, legs, and skin complexion.

8:25 PM  
Blogger Zen|th said...

Bubblemunche: Hey.. I'm having trouble leaving comments on your blog. Don't know why. =(

Jayaxe: Well, at least my blog is helping you in someway. Haha.

Ah 9: Yep. It's all in the eyes. Steven Lim is just like armpit hair. Gross.

Claris: Sweaty armpit hair.. Ugh. I'm glad I haven't seen that on a woman yet. Haha.

11:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Why can't girls have armpit hair too since guys can?

Not that I do of course.
FF

12:48 AM  
Blogger Lam's Creation said...

Aiyoh ... *puke* Imagine the smell that generates ...

1:23 AM  
Blogger brama said...

hello! a tweezer is probably not enough for that bush of hers!

11:17 PM  
Blogger Zen|th said...

FF: For some reason, armpit hair on girls is just... wrong.

Lam's Creation: Wah, if there's a smell... that's just 100 times more disgusting.

anna: Haha. She needs a shaver.

1:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home