Saturday, May 07, 2005

On The Otherside Of The World

Phew, I've finally arrived in the US. And I'm glad that everything went smoothly. I didn't get lost or anything. And on the plane, I slept quite well actually. I guess I must have gotten used to these long flights already.

Right now it's 1:18 in the morning and I don't really feel that jet lagged. The only reason I can think of is due to the irregular sleeping hours I had when I was in Singapore. (Sleep at 5, wake up at 1)

So far not much interesting stuff has happened yet. The only one that happened today was that my father got caught for speeding after picking me up for the airport. I thought it was quite cool actually. I felt like I was on an episode of Cops or something. Haha.

I was glad to see my dog Rainbow when I finally arrived at the house. He went mad when he saw me and has been following me around the house the whole day. Even now he's fast asleep and snoring just beneath this table.

As for tomorrow, I don't know what I'll be doing but I just hope it isn't rotting at home. Over the next few days, I'll try to get a digital camera from somewhere and maybe post up a few pictures here and there.

Pardon if this entry is quite messy. I'm just writing whatever comes to my mind right now. Alright, I'll update again soon.

15 Comments:

Blogger popglamour said...

how could you stand 22 hours?! i hate flying on airplanes but love arriving at destinations. lucky boy on vacation. have fun!

6:30 PM  
Blogger Laughingcow said...

Rainbow must miss you to bits! As must the rest of your family, of course. ;)

6:54 PM  
Blogger Jayaxe said...

Can you manage to watch English football or Champions' League over there?

7:33 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

btw, which city r u in?

10:20 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Have fun!

4:44 AM  
Blogger Zen|th said...

cheryl: I don't know how I managed to stand it too. You get used to it after a while.

laughingcow: Yep. I'm just glad Rainbow hasn't forgotten me. Haha.

Jayaxe: I think they do show it, but I still don't know at which channel is it. But you can be sure I'm going to catch the Champions League Final on May 25. =)

Woof: I'm actually in San Marcos, near San Diego.

One Little Twit: Thanks~

5:20 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Planning to go to Tijuana? It tickles me that you don't need a passport to get into Mexico, but they check you big time when you're coming back to the USA.. back when I was there at least..

11:49 AM  
Blogger Lam's Creation said...

Maybe also check out the rates of the Uni's there .. I understand that in some states, eg. Dallas, you dun have to pay school fees coz the state is so d**n rich ... you might be able to further equip yourself with some more papers ?

1:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

donch forget to eat some Krispy Kremes for us!

11:20 PM  
Blogger brama said...

Just curious, why aren't you living with your family?

Well, you don't have to reply if it's too sensitive.

12:03 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

DUDE! :P USA the land of the free :P Hope you enjoy your time there haha. When you come back do meet up for coffee for something alrighty?

12:12 AM  
Blogger Zen|th said...

Woof: I doubt I'll be going to Mexico but I sure would like to go there one day.

Lam's Creation: Thanks for the suggestion. I might go and take a look.

FF: You like Krispy Kremes too? I just can't stop eating it. Haha.

anna: I had to stay in Singapore to complete my studies and right now I have to find a job and complete my 3 year bond. So I'll still be staying in SG for sometime. =)

h3lix: Sure thing! We need to catch up. Want any magic stuffs? I've gotten water proof cards. Haha.

10:22 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm really interested in the flying card :P really wanna learn how to do that haha

10:10 PM  
Blogger Sheena said...

shiok la!

i also wanna fly there!!!!

can help me buy me some victoria secrets lingerie back? muahahahhahahaha!!!!

on a serious note, when will you be back? i want eat sakae... now that sakae sushi's beside my new work place at sentosa.. yums....

11:01 AM  
Blogger Zen|th said...

h3lix: Alright, I'll take a look for you. =)

miryclay: Lingerie? Erm.. I'm too pai seh to go into the shop. Haha.

6:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home