Friday, May 06, 2005

Flying

I'll flying in roughly about 6 hours to the US to visit my family. I've travelled overseas several times before, but this will be the first time I'll be travelling be alone, so I have to admit that I'm slightly nervous. I'm just hoping that everything will go well and that the person seated next to me won't be someone annoying or has BO.

Yesterday I checked out the Pay Per Roam rates on the M1 website and the rates are simply killer. It's $2.50 per minute on top of the local charges of the country you are in. I guess I'll just be sending SMSes at most but even that would cost around 50 cents per message.

Alright. I've got some packing to do, so I'll end right here. See you all in around 22 hours! =)

7 Comments:

Blogger Laughingcow said...

I was a mess the first time I travelled alone. Remember to fill in all the... er, form thingies. ;) Have a good trip! :)

4:00 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Have a good trip!

7:43 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

ure family's permanently there?

if you will be in a big city like NYC, go to Chinatown and get those calling cards.. cost only ard USD0.05 per minute back to Singapore.. but watch out for the connection charges!

8:34 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Lucky! and enjoy yourself.

4:25 PM  
Blogger kachuaz said...

bon voyage

dun stress, there are the air stewardess

confirm jet-lag, so it will be quite sometime before u post again i guess. hee hee.

6:41 PM  
Blogger Jayaxe said...

Remember the cute girl who slept on your shoulder on the bus? Maybe it'll happen on the plane again!

1:16 AM  
Blogger Zen|th said...

Laughingcow: It's a good thing my father reminded me to fill up those forms.

LancerLord: Thanks~

Woof!: Yep, my family's there permanently. I'm just going for a visit. Hmm.. I was just told to get a phone card to call back too.

One Little Twit: Thanks!

Ka Chuaz: The air stewardesses were quite old. =(

Jayaxe: Sad to say, that didn't happen again. Haha. But I think it's better than it didn't happen. Having someone sleep on your shoulder during the whole 22 hour flight can be quite painful.

4:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home