Saturday, September 24, 2005

Drunk In The Dark

Bloody hell. My laptop's down again. I can't even log into Windows. I don't think it’s caused by a virus; it's just that time again when it's time for your hard disk to crash on its own. Once again, I just hope to be able to save some of the important data that I have inside like my MP3s and pictures.

Just earlier at work, one of the guests at my tables got drunk. At first I was wondering why this guy was lying down on 2 chairs. Only when I saw his friend wipe a bit of puke from his mouth, I realised that he was drunk. It got worse later on. I was standing by during a stage performance when I realised a small commotion going on in the dark. I saw some of the guests at the table and 2 of our captains looking under the table. A few moments later, I saw them drag the drunken guy out. He had puked under the table and was completely knocked out. In the end, 4 of his friends dragged him out to the foyer to clean him up.

It was a good thing that all this happened during the stage performance in the midst of the darkness or else it would have caused an even bigger commotion. I felt a bit bad for the drunken guy because he was really nice to me when I was serving him.

Hold on... now that I think of it, I recall seeing 2 bottles of vodka at the table before the dinner started. In the middle of the dinner I was wondering where it went since I wasn't called upon to serve it but I soon forgot about it.

So I guess now we know where all that vodka went to.

3 Comments:

Blogger Ang Ku Kueh said...

hehehe....the only thing i'll be worried about is the smell...

2:19 PM  
Blogger Zen|th said...

Ang Ku Kueh: I didn't even go near the mess. It was a good thing he puked under the table.

11:47 PM  
Blogger Zen|th said...

Ang Ku Kueh: I didn't even go near the mess. It was a good thing he puked under the table.

11:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home