Monday, September 05, 2005

Dreams

I had a weird dream last night. I dreamt that I was blowing my nose when it started to bleed. But the bleeding didn't really bother me so I continued blowing my nose. Then I blew my nose so hard that I felt something give way inside my head. Suddenly I felt faint and started falling backwards. And when I opened my eyes, I woke up from my dream found myself lying on my back in bed.

The weird thing I realised later was that I had been lying on my stomach using the laptop before I had fallen asleep. How was I able to make such a dramatic change in position? And my bed isn't that big.

One of the things that I hate during dreams is when I'm being chased. For some reason, in my dreams, I just can't run fast enough. I never caught, but I seem to move awfully slow to the point where the person/thing chasing is right behind me and I have to use my hands to help propel myself forward. So I end up running on all fours like an animal. Haha.

Bah. I don't like weird dreams.

10 Comments:

Blogger Claris said...

go to www.dreammoods.com to have your dreams analysed!

8:46 PM  
Blogger Ang Ku Kueh said...

heheheh.......my best dreams was when i gave in to temptation to slap an asshole very hard across her face. my bad dreams are when my hands dun sting enuff after the hit....

10:55 PM  
Blogger kim said...

I often get chased by murderers, thieves, kidnappers in my dreams. Mentally exhausting. Feels like I been through a tiring day instead of being rejuvenated by my sleep. -__-"

Sometimes I have this sense of deja vu when I see something. Feels like I have seen it in my dreams before. Creepy feeling.

2:41 PM  
Blogger MyOrangeSweater said...

The scariest dream I've have is one where I was trying to dial a phone number in a desperate situation, but I just can't seem to get my fingers to dial the right number.

9:12 PM  
Blogger sassyjan said...

i seldom ever dream.

but when i do, it's usually just of me falling from a very high place. i will just fall real hard and wake from my 'dream'.

i dun like weird dreams either *shrugs*

5:55 AM  
Blogger Zen|th said...

Claris: Hmm.. Let me try that out.

Ang Ku Kueh: I wonder who that asshole was. Hahaha.

Stars of rain: I get that deja vu feeling too. But I just let it go.

Lynne: That's quite scary. Sounds like your hands were possessed or something. Hahahaha.

Sassyjan: Yeah, I've had that dreams a few times. But sometimes while I'm falling I end up flying. Weird huh.

Rogue Slayer: Hmm.. I think that might work. There have been times when my dreams were what I was thinking about before I fell asleep.

2:37 AM  
Blogger Zhe Bin said...

I thought I was dreaming when I read, "I dreamt that I was blowing....."

11:37 AM  
Blogger KwokSiong said...

talking about weird dreams...

10:23 PM  
Blogger Jayaxe said...

It's not surprising that you get weird dreams once in a while. Totally not coherent and not logically at all. Maybe that's why people become crazy sometimes. Hehe.

6:48 PM  
Blogger Zen|th said...

Zhe Bin: LoL~ So were you dreaming?

Kwoksiong: Yeah, dreaming about oil prices is a weird dream anytime.

Jayaxe: Perhaps dreams are supposed be incoherent and illogical.

3:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home