Wednesday, August 31, 2005

Swift

I've got a pet hamster! Well, a virtual one that is.

There he is, just at the side, roaming back and forth. He's quite a cute fellow. Go ahead and click on him. For some reason, he sniffs non stop and keeps looking at your mouse pointer wherever it goes. He can even rotate his head 360 degrees when you move move it around his head! Hahaha.

Actually, he's named after a real hamster that I once had when I was around primary 2 or 3. Yep, the same orange color too. He was my first pet and when he died, I was so sad that I didn't go to school for 2 days because I was crying all the time. We even buried him in front of a tree near my old house.

The last time I went back, the tree was gone but of course I'll never forget my very first pet. =)

9 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Wow... your blog seems to be invaded by blog spammers!

Nice hamster and thanks for telling me to click on it. Have been seeing these virtual pets around and wondering what are you supposed to do with them...

1:25 PM  
Blogger kim said...

What's all those spammers doing?!?!?

Anyway I never had any pets. Unless you consider the fishes my dad reared as pets. Somehow those fishes seemed more like ornaments than real life pets. And they were never mine, so..

3:03 PM  
Blogger Zen|th said...

Yvan: Just click on the link and you can have your own virtual pet too. It's rare to have a pet iguana.

beng: I've just gotten rid of the spammers. Lol~

Stars of rain: Why don't you get a pet? I'm sure you won't regret it. Haha.

1:09 AM  
Blogger Zhe Bin said...

haha he looks like a dog to me! and ya, i think iguana is rare man! and i thought they would never die. *gasp*

hahahahaha.

hmm. sorry owen joins sorry newcastle. = /

2:48 AM  
Blogger MyOrangeSweater said...

I cried for like 2 days when my first GSD died (and I was no longer a kid then!). We are all the same - loving pet owners ...

8:33 PM  
Blogger Zen|th said...

Zhe Bin: Yeah, I wonder what an iguana would die off. I don't mind Owen joining Newcastle at all. With their position in the table, they need him.

Lynne: *sigh* It's always sad when a pet dies.

1:22 PM  
Blogger lyn said...

and so the saying goes (or at least that is what sheryl crow says) "the first cut is the deepest".

it applies to pets as well? ;)

6:29 PM  
Blogger Ang Ku Kueh said...

my first pet was also a hamster and he died of old age. Since i adpoted him from the streets, I knew he was living a good life the way i was treating him, 2 storey cage, hamster ball to run in and loads of food. And i wasn't tearful when he passed away. perhaps also becos I was dealing with mice in the lab then and didn't dare to switch an 'emo' button...otherwise all the mice will start looking like Fiber...

10:35 AM  
Blogger Zen|th said...

Lyn: I guess it does.

Ang Ku Kueh: You found him in the streets? That's rare. Fiber is quite a cute name for a hamster. Haha.

5:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home