Tuesday, August 30, 2005

Random

I'm half asleep as I'm typing this entry. I don't know what to write, but sometimes that's the best time to blog. Pardon me if I sound a bit incoherent.

On Sunday at East Coast our church had a gathering to celebrate our anniversary. While some of us were nearby playing football, my auntie somehow tore her achillies tendon. She said that someone kicked her as she was running but I think the "kick" that she felt was merely the impact of her tendon snapping.

Tendons are the parts that connect the bone to the muscle. So if your tendon snaps, you won't be able to move that particular part of your body. I remember reading The Return Of The Condor Heroes and there's one character who gets paralysed because she had her tendons cut. The thought of my auntie becoming lame did enter my mind for a while but considering how advanced medical treatment has gone today, I'm sure she'll be alright.

Oh well, I'm feeling thirsty and I have to go take a dump. After that, I'll watch Bleach Episode 26. =)

3 Comments:

Blogger MyOrangeSweater said...

Sounds reallyyyyy painful!!! Anyways, reminded me of "ham som" Brad Pitt in Troy, hehehehe. Hope you had a good time at the beach!

3:43 AM  
Blogger Ang Ku Kueh said...

wah lau...os she ok or not? can walk? she didn't get hospitalised, did she?

10:01 PM  
Blogger Zen|th said...

Lynne: Yeah, I had fun at East Coast. I didn't get to swim though. LoL~

Ang Ku Kueh: She can't walk without a crutch but it's good she didn't have to be hospitalised.

11:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home