Monday, August 08, 2005

On A Sleepy Monday Afternoon

Is it just me, or was it really hot last night?

I resorted to wearing just my swimming trunks (the shorts kind of course) and still I was sweating. I thought of sleeping in the buff, but then I wouldn't want anybody coming in my room early in the morning and seeing something they don't want to see.

Well, I'm stuck at home now, waiting for my friends to wake up and then come up with something to do. Yes, they're only just waking up around this time. I guess maybe we go for a game of pool, watch a movie or something like that.

Oh well, I'll go and do something else while I wait. I'll go and check out what's happening in the Cowboy Bar.

In the meantime... ever wonder how the professional photographers manage to take all those great pictures? Simple. It's all about getting the right position.



Just like that

6 Comments:

Blogger Jayaxe said...

Yes, damn hot last night. But I got to switch on the air con nowadays. Cannot help it!

1:30 AM  
Blogger None said...

si beh hot ah...both. =D..

1:55 PM  
Blogger Ang Ku Kueh said...

wah lau, u guys ah! save energy! blast ur fan instead, heheheh!

5:22 PM  
Blogger Zen|th said...

Jayaxe: I have an air con too. But it gets too cold when I use it.

Mr Moron: Hmm.. Maybe I should try using my air con more often.

Ah 9: Yeah. Hopefully it will rain more.

Ang Ku Kueh: Actually, I don't use a fan too! Hahaha.

4:28 AM  
Blogger stoned.nerd said...

what an ass.

2:15 AM  
Blogger Zen|th said...

Stoned.Nerd: Exactly. What an ass. =)

1:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home