Tuesday, August 02, 2005

Young Boys And A Man

Is it only me or does this headline on Soccernet look wrong to you?





The words "Young Boys", "WANKdorf" and "erection just don't go together. Well, maybe if you're reading an article on Michael Jackson it won't be surprising, but not on Soccernet. Not only that, if you think of it, the order of those words are sequential as well.

Reminds of of this stupid dude on Sandralious's latest entry. (Warning: Not Safe For Work - which means erm... make sure no one's around when you view this.)

I don't know who that guy is, but man, he is so BUSTED. What a dumbass.

7 Comments:

Blogger MyOrangeSweater said...

I think "relief" doesn't help too. Imagine, to "relieve" an "erection", hmm ... kinky soccernet!

2:32 AM  
Blogger Jayaxe said...

Dammit, the whole sentence sounds so suggestive! And I wonder if Wacko Jacko is reading that with glee. Haha.

6:31 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hyuk hyuk hyuk. don't stop blogging!

-arljes

10:40 AM  
Blogger Zen|th said...

La Bona: Erm. Okay.

Lynne: Hahaha. Up to now I wonder if they intentionally made the headline that way.

Jayaxe: Wacko Jacko definitely would find that sentence familiar.

arljes: Sure thing. =)

3:16 PM  
Blogger Inarticulate said...

Zenith, I think you're becoming a magnet - for ermm.. zea... enthusiastic people.

LOL. He's closing his Neverland Ranch to visitors in future, the last news i heard.

9:12 AM  
Blogger Ang Ku Kueh said...

hahaha...maybe the writer did indeed spend half the time coming up with this title. I'm sure it's deliberate!

1:35 AM  
Blogger Zen|th said...

Inarticulate: Yeah. I wonder where all these people come from.

Ang Ku Kueh: I must say, if it's deliberate, it's quite cleverly done.

2:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home