Thursday, July 21, 2005

Fantasy Premier League

Anyone out there know how to play the Fantasy Premier League? Got this via lancerlord:


"attention all blogging EPL soccer fans.....the new game season in Fantasy Premier League has just started. So sign up and join the league! =)

League name : SG BLOGGERS UNITED
Pass code to join : 3463-812

So hurry before the season starts! I believe the league has a max quota of 50 players."



So if you do know how to play, go ahead and enter the league. The more the merrier. Here's my first 11:

Jasskelainen
Gardner
Terry
Matteo
Smertin
Ronaldo
Pennant
Alonso
Henry
Forssell
Rooney



My cousin finally told me that they'll be getting DSL soon here at home. Yes. Finally I can surf aroound without having to spend half the time waiting for the page to load. I can read more blogs too. Alright, I'm ending here. I have to report for work in less than 8 hours. Time to get some sleep.

3 Comments:

Blogger Jayaxe said...

Got a full time job already? Happy working anyway!

5:46 AM  
Blogger KwokSiong said...

i've joined as well...

11:08 PM  
Blogger Zen|th said...

Jayaxe: It's not a full time job yet. Only a part time.

Mr Moron: I sure will! :)

Kwoksiong: Killer. The more the merrier. :)

2:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home