Thursday, June 23, 2005

Tranced By Techno

I logged onto my Friendster profile and happened to see this:


Popular searches in my network

1. how to spike your hair
2. cute japanese ladies
3. clubbing clothes
4. 强奸美女图片
5. all about kissing
6. horney nurses
7. mazda RX-9
8. 胸走光
9. 姐姐教弟弟做爱
10. true love quiz



Come on.. if you're looking for something, at least make sure your spelling is correct. "Horney nurses"? You'll probably end up with nurses having horns as your result. The rest of the searches are just as weird. As if anybody would provide instructions on how to spike your hair or tell you what clothes to buy for clubbing in Friendster.

I've just realised in the past few days that I'm starting to like techno and trance music. Bloody hell. I've always hated those genres because I thought they were monotonous, repetitive, lacking in musical value and damn ah beng.

It all started because yesterday I went to play pool at a place that was playing trance and techno music all the way. Now all the beat and melodies of the songs are stuck in my head. This morning I even found myself unknowingly humming some techno beat.

Quoting Donavon in the previous post,

"HOW?!?!?!?!?"

I don't want to turn into an ah beng techno listener.

6 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

my searches are even worse.

They have in chinese
"姐姐教弟弟做爱"

Ugh.

2:53 AM  
Blogger Ang Ku Kueh said...

I always thought that any song with less then 2 sentences repeated throughout is a techno...simply brainless...but i still listen, if only diminish the pounding in my lungs when I jog....

10:05 AM  
Blogger Sheena said...

hahaha...

zenith, dont go down to that level of techno trance music...

bleagh.

12:52 PM  
Blogger Zen|th said...

One Little Twit: Dang. The internet is always full of weirdos.

Ang Ku Kueh: I agree. It's good to listen to when you're exercising. It gets you pumped up.

Miryclay: I know! But HOW?!?!?!??!? LoL~

Becca: Hmm.. Yeah. Maybe when she sings it then I'll remember those songs instead. But I have to find a way to get her to sing in front of me first. Hahaha.

10:57 AM  
Blogger Inarticulate said...

introed to your blog by Raymond aka Mr Moron, have u heard of prodigy? most people categorise them as techno but i dun quite feel the same.

oh, you could check out deepest blue as well. think they were advertised on tv sometime back.

nice posts u got, somehow jus felt very comfortable reading them.

4:02 PM  
Blogger Zen|th said...

inarticulate: Prodigy? I haven't heard of them. Deepest Blue sounds familiar too, but I can't recall their music. Maybe I'll look around for their music. =)

11:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home