Tuesday, June 07, 2005

Back In The Island

I'm finally back in Singapore! =) And am I glad to be back. I arrived around 2am on Sunday morning. And the first thing I did later that morning was to see my super lovable girlfriend! I have yet to pass her all the clothes I bought her though. Haha.

I'm still a bit jetlagged but I'm slowly adjusting. At times I feel sleepy in the afternoons and around 11pm.

This is just a short entry because I'm not really in the blogging mood right now. I've got a recommedation though. There's this cool program called Objectdock. It adds icons on your desktop like the ones on the MAC OS where it scrolls and becomes bigger when you do a mouse over over it.

Pretty cool.

8 Comments:

Blogger Jayaxe said...

Been feeling sleepy in the afternoons and around 11pm? I bet the whole working population is like that too!

Anyway, you haven't mentioned how fat you became. Ashamed to say ah? Haha.

7:27 AM  
Blogger Laughingcow said...

Welcome back! :)

8:52 AM  
Blogger Sheena said...

You're back pal!!!!

Yay! So how...

Did I mention there's a sakae sushi at Sentosa just beside my work place? Hur hur hur..

I am free mon-thu! wed i start work at 2.. thur off... so thur might be better!!!

12:07 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Eee yur, so sweet :P Eat your prata!

12:31 PM  
Blogger brama said...

Welcome back! Oh you're sweet to your girlfriend.

7:04 AM  
Blogger KwokSiong said...

welcome home!!!

8:48 PM  
Blogger Zen|th said...

Jayaxe: Haha. I haven't gained any weight at all! Even I expected to gain some weight too.

Laughing Cow: Thanks!

Mr Moron: That's true. You can't get any huge burgers here.

Miryclay: Hmm.. You can't make it on Wednesdays?

One Little Twit: I actually ate prata 2 days in a row. =)

ningx: xie xie. =)

Anna: Thanks. She's so lovable I can't help but be sweet to her. Haha.

Kwoksiongs: Thanks man. :)

12:13 PM  
Blogger Claris said...

no buy for me. :( humpf.

anyway, welcome back! gd to see ur super lovable gf right? but won't u miss ur doggie?

11:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home