Monday, June 20, 2005

Massage Practice

A conversation with my friend Donavon on MSN.


Suicide is painless.. says:
got this msg on friendster

Suicide is painless.. says:
hi;
I seeking a guy who can let me practise massage.
U got a nice body to work on. Keen? Pay u hourly

Cheers

Suicide is painless.. says:
HOW>?!?!?!?!?


Suicide is painless.. says:
FUCK MAN

Zen|th says:

tell him..

Zen|th says:
"Okay. I accept your offer. But will my asshole ache after the sessions?"

Zen|th says:
haha.

Suicide is painless.. says:
FUCK OFF

Suicide is painless.. says:
U DUN COME AND FUCK WITH ME

Suicide is painless.. says:
KNN



Hahahahahaha.



Don't you just want to give him a massage?



Update: Donavon's response:
"wow i get that question alot. but i'm straight. i love women more than anything else. =)"


My good friend, you've just ruined some poor guy's fantasy.

7 Comments:

Blogger stoned.nerd said...

i like the bit where your friend asked "HOW?!?!?"

he's not too bright

3:01 AM  
Blogger Ang Ku Kueh said...

ahahhah....If I were English, I'd say 'Brilliant!'. damn farni...your poor friend has a friend like you, haiyah....must commiserate mah.

9:14 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Q: what do body builders like to do?

A: show off their toned body. thus attracting attention from gays and other beings who appriciate their well toned body.

7:38 PM  
Blogger Zen|th said...

Stoned Nerd: Haha. He was just asking that in jest.

Ang Ku Kueh: LoL~

Ningx: Everybody puts their best picture on friendster, I guess.

anon: That's true. But I don't think my friend's intention was to attract gays. Haha.

Mr Moron: If it was a female, I'm sure my friend would have no hesitation accepting the offer too.

Melissa: He's single.. Don't need to hide it.. I can intro you two if you want. =P

12:42 AM  
Blogger malmoncolo said...

your friend look like big Mac to me. I am hungry.

2:28 AM  
Blogger Sheena said...

is he our age or too young for me?

2:39 AM  
Blogger Zen|th said...

Malmoncolo: When you're hungry, everything looks like a big mac. Hahaha.

Miryclay: Hmm.. He's around my age. Is that still too young for you? Or do you just want to massage him? LoL~

2:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home