Friday, June 24, 2005

It's Game 7 in 11!

I've always wanted to blog about how crappy it is living with people you don't want to and now I finally have a chance.

Ever since my parents left, I've been living with my uncle, auntie and their son but recently more people came to live as well. First, my uncle's sister and husband moved in. I didn't really like it, but I guess it couldn't be helped because she came to stay as she was undergoing chemotherapy and there was someone here to take care of her as we have a maid at home.

Then soon after that, my uncle's grandmother, and his sister's 3 children came for a holiday. So I had to sleep in the living room for that duration. At first I didn't mind because I thought it was only going to be a while, but then a few days later, I found out they were going to be staying an entire month! Bloody hell, my ass was already starting to ache from sleeping on the floor after the first night. So at that time, there was a record number of 11 people living in this house. Talk about overcrowding.

It was a good thing I left for my US trip after 2 weeks after they arrived or else my ass would have been permanently numb. When I came back, my uncle's sister, husband and youngest daughter were still here, but at least I got my room back. And that's how it's been ever since I got back.

The reason I'm blogging about all of this right now is because I'm missing the NBA finals. And it's all because the little girl is watching tv and eating right now. Bloody hell. If it was Game 1 or 2, I wouldn't mind missing it, but it's bloody Game 7! There hasn't been a Game 7 in 11 years! And the way the Pistons are playing, it could be anybody's game even though they're playing at San Antonio.

So all I can do now is miserably check the live score on NBA.com online and watch numbers instead as the game goes by.



Shooting over the Wallaces
(From NBA.com)


Update:
The little girl has gotten herself into some trouble and they've gone back to the room. Hahahaha. FINALLY I can watch some basketball. Go San Antonio!

9 Comments:

Blogger Ang Ku Kueh said...

wah lau...how come so many ppl? also, u must be a very nice person in real life, because if it were me, I had crowd her off the seat and say 'back off, my turn!' and at the same time, steal her food...eheheheh.......

11:09 AM  
Blogger Jankliciouz said...

gosh... 11 people staying in your house? My house can only take in the most, 7 people. but anyway, you've been a good boy. Giving way to your younger generation, good job! =) hahahaha.

xoxo Jank

9:49 PM  
Blogger Jayaxe said...

NBA doesn't seem to have much appeal to me. I think it's the post-Michael Jordan effect!

10:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

When you said you were sleeping in the living room at first, I thought you meant on the sofas/couches? Why in the world do you want to sleep on the floor? Or don't tell me the sofas were already all occupied. Gosh, that sucks.

12:15 PM  
Blogger Zen|th said...

Ang Ku Kueh: Don't ask me why there were so many people living in the same place. I didn't have any say in it. Haha.

Jank: I would mind giving way to the little girl, but not when it's game 7 of the NBA finals!!

Jayaxe: Actually it's still as exciting. I only watch when certain teams play though.

Melissa: I guess you're the only who understands how I feel. Haha.

Mr Moron: I actually tried sleeping on the sofa first, but they were too narrow and I would wake up with an aching back.

1:20 PM  
Blogger kachuaz said...

i prefer NJ Nets.keke.

6:26 PM  
Blogger Zen|th said...

Kachuaz: You prefer Jason Kidd is it?

Melissa: Yes I do. But only for the main door. Not for the gate. There was once I was locked out because I exceeded my curfew. I was really pissed by that.

11:04 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

snaaaaatch the lemote contlol.

4:39 AM  
Blogger Zen|th said...

One Little Twit: That sounds effective. I shall do that next time. :)

12:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home