Tuesday, July 12, 2005

I'm Glad

YES! My uncle's sister, her husband and their little girl have moved out! Her husband went back to his place in Hougang and my uncle's sister and daughter have gone back to the Philippines. I thought they would never go back. FINALLY there's more space in the house, no one to fight with over the television and lastly, this house is no longer overcrowded. Even our maid seemed happy that they went back as I asked her about their whereabouts this morning.

I'm so happy right now, I'm dedicating this entire post to celebrating their departure. =)

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Not to mention, gone are the nights spent sleeping on the floor for you.

3:09 AM  
Blogger Inarticulate said...

You should throwing your stuff everywhere around the house, kinda like declaring a state of victory and exhibiting the spoils of your battle. ;>

9:49 AM  
Blogger KwokSiong said...

victory is sweet.

10:20 PM  
Blogger Ang Ku Kueh said...

yayyyy!!!!!!!! *wave pom-pom*

10:32 PM  
Blogger Zen|th said...

Mr Moron: Yes! No more sleeping on the floor! No more ass aches!

Inarticulate: Haha. Maybe I should do that.

Kwoksiong: Indeed. =D

Ang Ku Kueh: Yay!! :)

12:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home