Wednesday, July 27, 2005

Foot Coverings

I got tagged by Claris to this baton and since I'm quite free right now, here it is.


Total Number of Shoes you own:
1 pair of football boots
2 pairs of sports shoes
1 pair of leather shoes

Apparently I don't have a lot of shoes.


The last shoe you bought:
An Adidas Tuscany. Mine's a bit different from the picture though. The stripes are black instead of blue.




How many shoes do you have underneath your work desk:
I don't have a work desk but I probably won't put any shoes underneath it.


Five people to whom I'm passing this baton:
Whoever wants to do it. I'm starting to feel sleepy to think of anyone.


Time for an afternoon nap. Only had 5 hours of sleep last night. :)

5 Comments:

Blogger MyOrangeSweater said...

OK, you are definitely a MAN - only 5 pairs of shoes - very maintainable, haha! No sandals meh? Then you go down to the kopi tiam in your football boots or leather shoes?

8:44 PM  
Blogger Zen|th said...

Lynne: I have slippers of course, but I didn't count them in because they don't qualify as shoes. I just need a pair of street soccer shoes though.

3:18 AM  
Blogger Inarticulate said...

Heh, I'm an Addidas fan! Addidas track pants.. Addidas sweat shirts.. Addidas T-shirts.. Addidas sports bag.. Addidas wrist bands.. Addidas basketball jerseys.. Addidas jacket..

Oops, come to think of it - No wonder my girlfriend nags at my expenditure on sportswear.

9:39 AM  
Blogger Inarticulate said...

Oh yes and a couple of Addidas canvas shoes.. :p

9:40 AM  
Blogger Zen|th said...

Inarticulate: Same here. I just like the adidas designs. But I don't really buy them a lot because they're expensive.

2:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home