Thursday, September 15, 2005

3 Things

I got tagged by The Rogue Slayer to do this survey thingy, so here it is.


List three random facts about yourself that your friends might not know. And then tag five other friends to do it.


1) When I was younger, around 7 or 8, I climbed over the ledge outside our flat's corridor and jumped off from the 2nd floor just for fun. But it wasn't that fun at all. Not much of an adrenaline rush. I didn't break any bones or anything though. My feet hurt for about 2 minutes after I landed and that was it.

2) In secondary school, there was one day when we decided to jump over chairs for fun in the hall. I managed to jump over 7 chairs placed back to back. Now that was an adrenaline rush. You should try it sometime.

3) In primary 6, there was this egoistic guy who some of us didn't really like. It was the day before PSLE and we all were playing Hantum Bola. It's a game where you take a tennis ball use it to hit anybody that's playing and also avoid getting hit. Since I didn't like the guy too, every time I got the ball I threw it at him. And I threw it hard. I didn't miss one time because I run quite fast and was able to get near him.

Naturally he got pissed and wanted to pick a fight with me. I just told him off and turned around to walk away. I felt a push in my back and I turned around immediately to give him a kick and just as my shoe was about to meet his head, I stopped my foot right there. By then the rest had realised that a fight was about break out, so they broke the two of us up.

The surprising thing I found out the next day was that the other guy had gotten injured! Apparently the "push" I felt was actually him punching me in the back and he had sprained his little finger. Talk about throwing a weak punch and injuring yourself. Haha.

The next day, the principal called me out as we were assembled in the hall. I thought I was going to get into trouble but all he said was, "I'll deal with you after the exams are over." After the exams however, he forgot about everything. Hahaha.


Alright, the 5 people I'm passing the tag to are:

1) Melissa
2) Claris
3) Fat Fingers
4) Nicholas
5) Jayaxe

3 Comments:

Blogger Jayaxe said...

How interesting the days when you were younger! And yes, I still could remember the days of Hamtum Bola and that game where it's like baseball but using bare hands instead of bats (forgot the term leh).

Serve that guy who pushed you right! Hahah.

9:01 PM  
Blogger Ang Ku Kueh said...

hahahah...i was thinking the 3rd incident might be about jumping too...

10:37 PM  
Blogger Zen|th said...

Jayaxe: Up till today I wonder how throwing a punch would lead to a sprained finger.

Ang Ku Kueh: Haha. I almost wanted to put another thing about jumping actually. =P

5:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home