Sunday, September 05, 2004

Champion!

I'm at my friend's place right now and we're having a Winning Eleven 7 tournament! And guess what, I became the CHAMPION! Hahaha. Took Man Utd and won all my 3 matches. Finally shut up my noisy friend who's always boasting about his Arsenal. Haha.

Today was quite an uneventful today. Just went to church and all but there wasn't football training which left my afternoon really boring. Can't think of anything else to write about the day really.

Tomorrow I've got an assignment to finish and I haven't even started. It's a video project, just got to do a video that lasts more than 30 seconds. There has to be some effects in the text and the transitions. Hopefully I'll be able to finish it quick.

I'm going to be doing an entry on the definitions of Love soon, haven't got time to do it now. Anyways, I've gotta go crap now. Must be the pizza.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home