Friday, June 18, 2004

Weekend

Yahoo! The weekend is here again! Finally I can relax a little more. The weekends always pass by too quickly though. Before you know it, it's already sunday night and you start getting the Monday blues.

My weekend's kinda busy though. I've practice tomorrow for the Father's Day presentation at church on Sunday so that's at least half the day gone. Maybe at night I'll cycling with Mark and Aaron. I also wanna start on my Final Fantasy X-2 game. I always want to start playing, but when I start playing I want to have the entire day to myself. Or else playing Final Fantasy for just 2 hours or so won't be enough.

I just downloaded some magic videos and I realised that there's still lots of cool tricks to learn! I need some practice cause I'm a bit rusty. I did a bit of magic to my friend earlier but it wasn't so good though. So I need to get the handling skills back up again.

And I received good news today. My girlfriend's going to study Optometry at SP! I'm so happy for her because it's a good course. I've heard that the intake every year is quite low, so that means the number of graduates are lesser than other courses and that when you go out and work, there's more demand for people from that course. =D

It's 4:45pm now and only 45 minutes left before I can leave! Yahoo! =D

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Joe oic. taht's a damn good course. haha bright prospect ^^ so wat tricks u did?

9:03 PM  
Blogger Zen|th said...

I did the simple choose a card routine and later did the card teleportation one. I think that's the name, I forgot already. Haha.

2:48 AM  
Blogger OMGWTFJULES said...

uhm. you tagged my board a couple of times riight. well, thanks for linking me. i'll link you up too then. :) have a great day.

6:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home