Friday, June 25, 2004

The Final Countdown

Finally, the day I've been waiting for has come. It's the final day of my attachment! YEAH! =)

Today was just a day of clearing up and finishing the reports that I needed to hand up to my Liason Office and getting my Officer In Charge here to sign the stuff. So right now I'm just slacking in the office waiting for 5:30 to come. :)

This morning I was super super late though. I was late by 1hr and 45 mins! But it's a good thing that the people here don't really bother you that much, so no one asked me anything. Phew. That's what I like about this place. That you're free to do your work without anyone really observing you or anything. There's freedom! Just as long as you get the job done, no questions asked. Maybe it's like that here in the sales section. Because everyone's so busy and when you're in sales, you're always going here and there to meet clients and all, so no one really questions your whereabouts.

We were even free to go down and have some kaya toast after I arrived. They also do that sometimes; they'd invite us to go down and have coffee with them but of course, we always politely decline. It's just awkward if we go.

Talking about food, my stomach's still acting up. That's part of the reason I couldn't finish my lunch earlier. The other reason is because the chicken rice I bought was just plain lousy. The rice only had a bit of flavour and the chicken meat was so dry! So don't go and eat the Hainanese chicken rice at the 1st floor of China Square Food Court. Oops.

Shoot. My stomach is calling me to go to the toilet again. Maybe I'll update later if there's still time. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home