Tuesday, June 22, 2004

The End Is Near

The flash advertisement is finally done! Today we went to see AR and he was quite satisfied with the work, the only thing he wanted us to change was the resolution of the pictures because the entire file was a whooping 128MB. My friend fixed that when we got back to the office and I'm sending the file to him now as I blog.

I'm finally beginning to smell and feel freedom coming back again. Feeling the burden of having to go to work the next day whenever I go home will soon be gone. Haha. School's going to start again, but going to school and having the holidays feels pretty much the same to me. Unlike in secondary school, after the exams and the semester is over, I don't feel any different. Some of my friends also agree.

Last Friday something funny happened on the bus home. It was quite late at night, around midnight, so I was sitting on the bus, leaning my head on the window. I didn't even notice someone had sat beside me. All of a sudden, this lady, who looked like she was in her late 40s, started talking me! And she wasn't asking a question, she was having a conversation with me like I was her friend or something. She started asking me about my school, my studies and all. I was a bit surprised but I though it was a chance to improve my social skills, so I just replied and tried to make small talk. She told me how her daughter went to Ngee Ann Poly also and took Mass Communications.

It was a good thing that my stop wasn't far away, so I only had to talk with her for a short while. When I told her that I was going to get down already, she told me to study hard and patted my shoulder. I don't know about you, but getting your shoulder patted by a strange old lady is quite freaky if you ask me. Up to now I don't even know why she even wanted to talk to me in the first place. I wasn't looking at her and didn't even know she was there. Hmm.. Maybe she was a ghost. Weird. LoL~

-- Updated The Euro 2004 Betting Section.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home