Friday, June 25, 2004

Back From The Crap

Yep, I'm back from the crap. Man.. It seems like the last 30 minutes are just crawling by so so slowly. My parter in front of me can't wait to burst out of here. I'm not that hasty to get out of here though, because I can blog! Haha.

Anyway, just for the fun of it, let me detail how my last day went from 9am to 5:30pm, a typical working day.

9:00 AM -- At home, woke up, and walked off to take a shower.

9:13 AM -- Finished bathing but wasted time walking around and watching a bit of tv.

9:43 AM -- Finally out of the house and walking to the bus stop.

10:07AM -- Bishan MRT. Missed the train. Waited 7 minutes for the next one. Crappy.

10:49AM -- Walked into the office.

11:03AM -- Went for kaya toast & milo at Ya Kun Kaya Toast.

11:28AM -- Back at the office and started doing my report.

11:56AM -- Completed the report and started to surf around.

02:05PM -- Went for lunch.

03:14PM -- Returned back to the office.

04:39PM -- Went to crap.

05:07PM -- Started doing this blog entry.

05:25PM -- Finished this blog entry.

Yep, so that more or less how everyday goes about. Haha. Alright, it's time to go. I'm outta here!! Yahoo! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home