Thursday, December 16, 2004

Men In Tight Pants

I haven't blogged in a week! Well, it's because I've been busy doing something else. Half of the time I've been spending on my Final Year Project. It's really troublesome because of the documentation. Even when researching websites I have to come up with a report of the information I've gathered and all. Really boring.

Christmas is coming soon. I still haven't bought any presents. I'm sure many people out there haven't also. I bet this weekend and this coming week the shopping centres are going to be bloody packed, so I'd keep away if I was you. Unless you're one of those last minute shoppers.

Right now I can't think of anything to blog but I found something interesting instead.

Why Cyclists Wear Black





Dang. I wouldn't want my balls sticking out like that. Besides, those tights are cutting off the circulation in that area. See that guy 2nd from the right? He looks like he's hallucinating or about to pass out from the lack of blood flow.

Trust me. Circulation is important. That's why most guys prefer boxers to briefs.

12 Comments:

Blogger Vera said...

HAHAHAH
So gross!

The boyfriend loves to wear boxers too.

10:09 PM  
Blogger Zen|th said...

Fat Fingers: It's gross I know, but I don't know why they have to wear such hot tights when they cycle.

Michelle: Erm.. What does go commando mean? I really don't know. Hahaha.

10:19 AM  
Blogger Sheena said...

WAHAHAHAHA!!!

so funny!

cyclists wear tights to minimise air resistance on them.

imagine, if its airy boxers, the air will rush into these empty pockets... and create loads of resistance! so they will end up wasting more energy!

its just like swimming and the tight swimming pants they wear.

plus, the balls don't get in the way.

hur hur. the last bit was added in jest.

1:46 PM  
Blogger Zen|th said...

Miryclay: Yeah.. I know. To reduce air resistance right. But then that's way too tight. It's almost as if they're naked because you can see everything. Hahaha.

4:46 PM  
Blogger FF said...

Don't listen to Bubblemunche and keep up the good work!

11:19 PM  
Blogger Zen|th said...

Bubble: Hmm.. I think I'll do that soon. =D

FF: Don't worry. I'll put up more pics of hunky guys for you too.

10:10 PM  
Blogger Zen|th said...

No underwear? Hmm.. I don't think I'd want to do that. You might accidentally "flash" something. Haha.

12:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

what would be wrong with accidentally "flashing" something or someone.. lol.. and there is nothing wrong with guys wearing tight pants.. :)

12:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Those guys in red have been the highlight of my entire day. They are beauty-full! Thank you! I just tear up everytime I come back to stare at them again. We females bow to your blogging throne. You are a genious who has impeccable taste in images. I love you. BUT I love them more! LMAO! sob.....

10:55 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

HAHHAHAH!!!!!!!! Oh gawd, tht was funny , sigh, ur blogs are amazing pls keep it up !

1:23 AM  
Anonymous Elona Shooter said...

Haha very funny :)

6:33 PM  
Anonymous Flight Of The Hamsters said...

Lol what a great post

6:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home