Thursday, February 02, 2006

Offline

I apologise for the lack of posts recently. I haven't been able to go online at all these past week.

It started last monday when I came home every night to find the modem taken away by my uncle. "Fine", I thought, "At least I can watch some tv". Then I found that the cable tv was disconnected as well. One of the wires was missing. The first thought that came to my mind was, "Bloody hell".

Good thing there was still my trusty old laptop so give me some form of relaxation. But what really pissed me off later on though, was that I found phone missing as well. Bloody hell.

Imagine going to a home where there's no internet, no phone and no tv. What's the point of going back? Might as well go back simply to sleep. And that's exactly what I've been doing the past week. I try return home as late as I can simply because there's no point in coming back early.

And to think that I'm actually paying $300 a month for living in this place. Bloody hell.

Bah. Next time I'll just write and save all my entries on my laptop and then post them up when I have the chance.

Oh yeah, Happy Lunar New Year everyone. =)

2 Comments:

Blogger Zen|th said...

Lexie: Yep. It's like rent, I guess.

4:09 AM  
Blogger Ignorant one said...

but i tot ur uncle took over the place only because your parents emigrated?

8:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home