Saturday, January 14, 2006

Losing Run

In a few hours, I'm off for a football match with my company's team. I hope it doesn't rain and that it isn't too hot either, or else I'll end up with a headache for the rest of the day from my brains being fried.

I've played in a game for my company's team previously and we lost that game 3-1. Since it was my first game, I was talking to my other team mates and asking about our team. I asked one of the Japanese guys. Let's call him Kira.


Kira: "You know, I joined this company in August."

Me: "Really? So that's around 4 months right?"

Kira: "Yes. Up to now, we haven't win a single game."



No wonder. I was wondering what all the excitement was all about at halftime when I had equalised to level the game at 1-1.


Me: "Eh Andy, you know, Kira said ever since he joined the team in August, we still haven't won a single game."

Andy: "Yah la! Ever since I join also we haven't win a single game yet."

Me: "Wah. Really ah. How long since you joined?"

Andy: "1 year."



That has got to be a record I tell you. Well, hopefully our 1+ year losing run will come to an end soon.


Wikipedia Topic Of The Day: Plato

3 Comments:

Blogger malmoncolo said...

wah...football...i haven touch one since going in NS....hey..i an starting to blog again le..drop by when u are free and let's meet up someday dude..

3:25 PM  
Blogger Jayaxe said...

I tell you how to win - play against Man United!!

7:36 PM  
Blogger Zen|th said...

Malmoncolo: Yeah, let's meet up to play pool man. Hahaha.

Jayaxe: Don't like that say la. Man Utd are playing quite well even if they lost to Man City.

1:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home