Wednesday, December 14, 2005

After An Aeon

Yes. You're not seeing things. After an aeon, this blog finally has a new entry.

Actually I've been wanting to blog for the longest time but whenever I sat down in front of the computer, I either became to lazy to blog or got sidetracked doing something else. Perhaps the lazy part was due to work.

I haven't really revealed much about my work and I always try not too, but there's no point talking about work if everyone doesn't even know what I do. So here's a clue as to my occupation. I'm in the retail industry.

It's not really what I want to do, but it'll do for now. I'll just take it and see how it goes. An aspect of it that I like however, is the part that you can meet lots of different people each day and it's more a "people person" kind of job.

Now that I'm back blogging, I wish I could write more but I have to get ready for work now. Dang it.


Wikipedia Topic Of The Day: John Titor

4 Comments:

Blogger KwokSiong said...

write more!

8:52 PM  
Blogger Ang Ku Kueh said...

hehe....work must also relac hor...lucks!!! :)

10:33 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

are you a... secret agent?

11:16 PM  
Blogger Zen|th said...

Kwoksiong: I'll try! Haha.

Ang Ku Kueh: Sometimes I think I relax too much. =P

Tammy: If I told you I'd have to kill you. =)

3:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home