Saturday, November 12, 2005

Bloody Eyes

Dang it. There's something wrong with my eye and my super lovable girlfriend says it's most likely Conjunctivitis, also known as Pink Eye.

It's pretty irritating to have this stupid conjunctivitis thing since my eye gets itchy and watery from time to time. And since it's contagious, I'll have to be careful about making contact with people.



What an eye sore


I shall spare everyone from seeing the other gross pictures that my image search brought up since mine isn't as bad. Of course if you would like to, you could always click on that link I just provided. Haha.

Hmm.. Maybe I'll use this as a chance to get an MC and escape from work. =D


Wikipedia Topic Of The Day: Zoomusicology

4 Comments:

Blogger KwokSiong said...

take gd care of yourself!

6:27 PM  
Blogger Zen|th said...

Becca: I've finally gotten those eye drops! =)

Kwoksiong: Thanks man. =)

11:37 PM  
Blogger None said...

woah...get well soon!

1:25 PM  
Blogger Zen|th said...

Ah 9: Thanks a lot! =)

2:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home