Wednesday, November 02, 2005

The Friendly Colleague

Work is really sucking my energy. That's the main reason I don't blog as often anymore. After work, I go home and then after a while it's time to sleep already. It's like I no more energy to do anything else when I get back home. Bah, I guess that's just how the working world is.

It's been a week into my new job now, and I'm glad that most of my colleagues are nice people. Of course, there are the occasional grumpy ones, but I just try to keep away from them.

There's this one colleague who I'm currently working with. He's a bit lazy when it comes to work but overall, he's a pretty nice guy. However, I think he might be gay. At first, when he'd pat me on the back and ask how was my day, I thought he was being nice. But after it happened many times, I started to wonder. And during those other instances, he'd pat me on other places like my shoulder or my arm.

And then today, this happened.

In the locker room:

(I'm sitting on the bench as he comes in.)

Colleague: Hey, so today wasn't very good right?

Me: Yeah, not too good. But it really can't be helped.

Colleague: Yah lor.

Me: Alright man, I'll make a move first.

Colleague: Eh... You're not going to change here first?

Me: Erm.. Not today. Last time I was going out so I changed but today I going home.

Colleague: Oh okay. Bye.



Maybe I'm being paranoid but that's the first time I've ever had a guy ask me about changing in front of him. Hopefully that's the only time. Hahaha.


Wikipedia Topic Of The Day: Eigenvalue

5 Comments:

Blogger KwokSiong said...

I guess you're just paranoid

12:02 AM  
Blogger Jayaxe said...

Take it that you're being paranoid first, maybe it's because you've been changing everytime except this time?

But it's good to be aware though. And to set things clear, make it known that you fantasize about women a lot. Hahahahahaha

8:38 PM  
Blogger MyOrangeSweater said...

Woohoo! You'd know when he "accidentally" drops something on the floor, OK?

And if he really does, DO NOT BEND OVER TO PICK IT UP!

9:47 PM  
Blogger Ang Ku Kueh said...

just ask him straight: u want to see, issit?! Only females allowed! heheheeh....

10:46 PM  
Blogger Zen|th said...

Kwoksiong: I'm not so sure. Today he looked at me in a funny way. Haha.

Jayaxe: Hmm.. I only changed in the same room with him once before, so I'll see if this is a recurring incident.

Lynee: Hahahaha. I think that's one of the best advice I'll receiver ever.

Ang Ku Kueh: What if he says, "I'm female what." Then die already. Haha.

2:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home