Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Internal Pounding


(Via Stoned Nerd)


I tell you, it's the polar bear's face that makes this picture hiliarious. I've even made it my current display picture on MSN.

I wanted to complete a half done entry on a discussion I had with a guy trying to convince me that we all live inside The Matrix, but right now I'm having this pounding headache. I wonder what's causing it. Bah, I'll probably go to sleep soon.

Anyway, nowadays I've been hooked onto Wikipedia. I can spend hours reading the stuff that's in there. One article has a keyword that leads to another article, and that article has another keyword, and so it never ends. So from now on, I'm going to put a Wikipedia Topic Of The Day at the end of each entry. You can read it if you're bored or have nothing else to read. Gaining some general knowledge is always good. =)


Wikipedia Topic Of The Day: Order of the Bath

2 Comments:

Blogger Ang Ku Kueh said...

hmmm....if he tries to convince u ur in the matrix, then he'll know how to get 'out of the system' rite? not good siah. keep an eye if he's a fren of urs.

9:56 PM  
Blogger Zen|th said...

Ang Ku Kueh: I asked him a similar question and he told me not to worry, since he wasn't going to plug himself out of the system. But then again, isn't that the whole purpose of finding out the truth? To get out of this false reality? LoL~

2:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home