Friday, October 07, 2005

Quote Of The Day #2

Here's a quote from Melissa's blog that I've always wanted to put up but never got down to doing it.


"It is when you want for him what he wants for himself, then you truly love him, but when you want for him what for you want for him, then you're not loving him, you're loving yourself, through him."
- Conversations With God III



A really meaningful quote, isn't it? It makes you re-think what your definition of love really is. At the same time it makes you ponder whether such a form of love is actually possible.

I wish I could add more to this entry but sadly my brain's too tired from work to think of anything else aside from sleep.

2 Comments:

Blogger Ang Ku Kueh said...

I also think it's a wonderful quote. But can I add that most ppl don't know what they actually want? :)

9:02 PM  
Blogger Zen|th said...

Ang Ku Kueh: I guess that is true as well. I think that we all have to try find out what is it in love that we actually really want.

2:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home