Wednesday, October 05, 2005

House

Dang it. I went down to the hotel earlier on to collect my pay and it turned out that the cashier took the day off. Bloody hell. And I even went down at 10pm. I should have stayed home and watched House instead.





At least I could have seen Jennifer Morrison. She's cute. If she was my doctor, I'd get well in no time. =D





But aside from the pretty babe in the show, you should watch House because it's a pretty good show. The only bad thing is that you have to turn up the volume a little when watching because you have to listen to all the stuff that they're saying or else you can lose track of the story quite easily.

Oh shoot. It's raining. Gotta rush to close the windows. I'll update again soon. =)

9 Comments:

Blogger MyOrangeSweater said...

How do you think Jennifer will treat you if she was your doctor? Hehehehehe

8:35 PM  
Blogger Zen|th said...

Lynne: I don't know. Erm.. She'll give me a full body check up? Hahaha. =P

1:19 PM  
Blogger Claris said...

if my doc is a hunkilicious one, i sure recover in no time too! haha

11:09 PM  
Blogger Zen|th said...

Becca: Yeap! I watched the repeat at the 2am slot too. I think I'll catch that Medical Investigations soon.

Claris: Hahaha. Sometimes I think a little eye candy is all we need to recover. =)

4:20 AM  
Blogger lyn said...

erm i hope this doesnt happen but if you had her as your doc, wouldn't you want to be sick all the time? =p

ok me and my twisted little thoughts. i pray it won't happen. hehe.

10:41 AM  
Blogger Ang Ku Kueh said...

heheheh...i find House's wit quite jia lat! and with the diagnosis names and watnot, too cheem siah...

9:04 PM  
Blogger Zen|th said...

Lyn: I think you're right. But with such a good doctor like her, I'd recover even if I didn't want to. Haha.

Mr Moron: It's showing at 10pm on AXN on Tuesdays. Other repeat times that I know of are at Wednesdays 2am & 3pm and Saturdays at 1pm.

Ang Ku Kueh: Sometimes I have no idea what disease they're talking about, but I just wait for them to find the cure. Hahaha.

2:55 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Yeh, I like the House too. Always place myself in front of the TV at 10pm every Tues to watch it. The STI and Nasdeq can fall later, but must watch the House first!

9:42 PM  
Blogger Zen|th said...

Beng: It's a great show. Really worth anybody's time. I thought today's episode was quite good. =)

1:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home