Sunday, January 21, 2007

Delayed

Damn it, I've really got to update this blog.

Actually I've got a whole backlog of entries written on my laptop, but never got to uploading, because my laptop was not working for a short period of time and when it was fixed, I still didn't get down to it.

Which explains the weird date of this entry (even it's currently March 31st) because January 21st is of the date of the first of my backlogged entries.

However, I shall delay a little longer. It's been a long day at work today and I can barely keep my eyes open as it is.

So, until then.

2 Comments:

Blogger aar.n said...

You have ran out gas!! Haha Work more work?

6:30 PM  
Blogger Zen|th said...

Not really, it's just that I've been lazy to type out those entries.

But I'll get down to it real soon.

2:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home