Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Damn The Rain

It's been raining for the longest time now. Every single day.

I don't like the rain. When it does, the skies get all dark and cloudy and it rather dampens the mood. If you're outside, you have to seek shelter and once you find it, you're stuck indoors, unable to get anywhere without getting wet. And even if you have an umbrella, there's always the inconvenience of carrying it around afterwards. Personally, that's the reason I'd rather walk in the rain than carry an umbrella. Which also explains all the damp clothes currently in my laundry basket. I missed the last bus home these past 2 days, so I ended up jogging home. I must say though, it's pretty comfortable jogging in the rain.



I hate slippery surfaces.


When it rains as well, every indoor location on Orchard road gets crowded. What annoys me more though, is people standing at the entrance doors wondering what to do. Come on, a little rain won't kill you. It's not as if you're made of paper.

Like I mentioned before, crowded places annoy me. That, coupled with the rain, makes Orchard road the number 1 place to avoid this festive season. Oh, and if I were you, I'd avoid Vivocity on New Year's Eve as well. That place is packed like maggots on a dead body during the weekends and holidays.

-

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What happens if you SLIP taking that PHOTO?!!!!!!!!!!

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeekkkkkkkkk
We've spotted you at Harro.com

Cheers.

12:26 PM  
Blogger Zen|th said...

Harro: Cheers. I think you've got one of the tags regarding my blog wrong though. Haha. And yeah, the danger of slipping is always there, but without that, where's the fun in jumping?

4:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home