Monday, January 22, 2007

Touchdown

So, I've finally arrived.

The 2nd part of my flight went rather well and quick. I was given an aisle seat, the first seat on the first row. It turned out to be the seat I ever got. It was right in front of the lavatory, right in front of the video screen and most of all, it had lots and lots of leg room. Trust me, in long flights, leg room makes a huge difference in comfort. I had so much space I could even stretch my legs right up against the wall in front of me.

When I reached home, I found out that the youth group from church had prepared a surprise welcome party for me. As I opened the door and saw everyone there, I said to myself, "Oh no. A welcome party."

You see, I don't like being the center of attention; especially when it comes to parties. Everyone comes up to you, trying to make small talk. And they ask so many questions. That's why I never organize any birthday parties. When it comes to celebrations, I like to keep it small and simple.


Anyway, now that I'm back, I'm glad to once again see my super cute dog, Rainbow.



"Please give me some food."


He was a bit cautious wondering who I was at first, but once he remembered, he started following me all the around the house.

Earlier on at the party, some people were asking me if I was feeling jet lagged, but I'm not feeling any jet lag at all. It's most likely to due my irregular sleeping times back in Singapore which messed up my internal clock.

Still, I guess I should be going to sleep now. After a long flight, nothing beats a nice, comfortable bed to sleep in.

2 Comments:

Blogger aar.n said...

Rainbow looks so cute in that picture! Man, I miss Tiger a lot! Sweet boy!

9:09 PM  
Blogger Zen|th said...

I miss Tiger and his white fur too. Hahaha.

2:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home