Friday, September 07, 2007

A Touch of Classic

I've never owned an mp3 player in my entire life. So yesterday, I thought to myself, "Why not get one?"

And just as I logged online to check out the prices, I saw these 2 links right on Digg's front page.

Apple's iPod Touch gets official

Apple announces the 6th gen iPod!



The whole selection.


When I first saw that, immediately I wanted to get the iPod Touch. But then after further reading, the 8 and 16GB capacity really put me off. I mean, $300 USD for an 8GB capacity? Once you put in your music, there's no more space to put your videos and movies. And so what it comes down to is that what you're really paying for, is the coolness of the new interface.

So, being the pragmatic person that I am, the next logical choice was the iPod classic. It's 80GB for $249 USD, and comparing that to the iPod touch, it's definitely a much better deal compared to the iPod Touch.

But then again, that iPod Touch is so damn cool. Haha.

Well, I'm planning to visit an Apple store this weekend, which means that I'll either come back with a new iPod classic, or a pre-ordered iPod Touch.

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger aar.n said...

Nooo get a creative! Haha. I prefer the older Ipods with glass/plastic casing instead of the new metal one. Ipod Nano looks bad.

1:34 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Zen,
sorry for commenting in here like that, but since i haven't found any other way of contacting you, i am doing so. i have a little proposal for you, please contact me at poolsharks.links@gmail.com

you may delete this comment after you've seen it.

3:48 PM  
Blogger paulynn said...

Link me=p
http://www.paulynnlai.blogspot.com/

2:30 PM  
Anonymous Luke Alexander said...

I'm kinda curious, so how's it going with your Ipod now?Just want to know? Have a good day! :)

1:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home