Friday, October 20, 2006

Moving On

I was supposed to blog about this 2 days ago but I got sidetracked, so here it is.

I'm unemployed.

Yep, I resigned from my job 2 days ago on the 18th. For 11 months I've been working in DFS as a Sales Associte. Actually I had wanted to resign much, much earlier, but everytime I wanted to resign, I kept getting transferred to another department which led me to say to myself, I'll give it another shot. In total, I got transferred 3 times. The job had no prospect and didn't pay well, so earlier this month I finally decided that that was it, it's time to get out. And I handed in my resignation letter.

It's been good working there, and I'll never forget all the wonderful (and not-so-wonderful) people I've met. But for now, it's time to move on.

Talking about moving, I was surfing Digg as usual when this link came up. It's called Lords Of The Logistic and if you think you're good at moving things, I tell you, these people will put you to shame. Here are some pictures:











Those poor piglets.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home