Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Blood And Nail

Damn it. I injured my finger while I was blogging.





Some of the flesh and fingernail of my right middle finger got cut off. It's a bit hard to explain what happened, but simply put, my finger was in that empty gap pulling the seat towards me... when I sat down.





Initially, it hurt a little when I was washing it but it's it's all nicely bandaged up now.





The thing now is that it's going to be annoyingly difficult doing simple tasks like typing, taking stuff out of my pocket and smsing.

Anyway, I came across this while searching for avatars on Google.





I tell you, pranks like these are what we need in an uptight place like Singapore.

2 Comments:

Blogger Ellipsis said...

funny..:)

10:23 PM  
Blogger Zhe Bin said...

One of those times you hate being fat. Although you might not be after all. Haha.

10:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home